Yurt hire from us is about quality and attention to detail. Friendly and efficient service is our hallmark. We have the experience to provide luxury yurts with prompt service and meticulous care, giving our customers the confidence and peace of mind that our yurt rental for their special occasion will be handled in the most professional manner.
Who we are
Roundhouse Yurts was born after a series of frustrating family holidays and festivals spent in an average nylon tent and we decided there had to be a better alternative. Then we saw it, a homely and curvaceous yurt. We fell in love with the concept of yurts for hire and had to have one.
Jeremy, a cabinet maker and antique furniture restorer, then set about building our first 16 foot luxury yurt. He doesn't do things by halves so, using his skills and trained eye, he produced a steam bent and craftsman joined ash frame. As he wanted to control the quality of the yurts he learnt to sew a tailor made tight fitting cover - a thing of beauty and not the usual baggy fitting attempt found on most yurts for hire. The superb quality of our rental yurts shines through and now we have a whole range of sizes for different occasions and numbers of people. We deliver to amazing locations; homes, events, camping areas, wedding locations, all over the UK, secure in the knowledge that our yurt hire is offering the finest product available.
About Our Yurts
Originating from Mongolia and Central Asia, the substantially built frames and coverings of a traditional yurt were used as enduring homes and communal areas. In the UK yurt hire is a versatile marquee alternative for parties, weddings and events and they give a whole new dimension to glamping.
Yurt hire uses
Wedding yurts, birthday yurts, party yurts, children’s party yurts, story-telling yurts, pop-up shop yurts, festival yurts, camping yurts, wedding night yurt, event yurts, marquee alternative.
Our yurts feature
- Solid wood lockable doors for extra security.
- High quality structural materials and coverings for durability.
- Luxurious interiors, accessories and decorations for added theming, comfort and convenience.
- Heavy duty fitted ground sheets to keep everything dry.
Yurt hire tips, advice and ideas
- When choosing a yurt location, consider our access requirements for a large vehicle and trailer.
- Make sure the area is reasonably level and free from restricting obstacles including height.
- If you’re unsure of your location, email us a photo and we can advise you.
- Ensure that you have obtained any relevant permissions for the pitching of your yurt.
- Glam up a party or wedding yurt by decorating it inside and out with gorgeous themed and traditional accessories.
- If it’s going to be cold, hire the woodburner – great for pot cooking as well as heating and a real focal point.
- Think lighting – fairy lights, large lamps, lanterns, even a chandelier for wonderful atmosphere.
- Make a luxury yurt with thick blankets, sumptuous cushions, rich rugs all available to hire from us too.